There s no need for you
to tell us the story of your life
Aint no need for you
to state your pain between us
and release your ache with tears
Cause I know about all your lonely rides
and all those crazy places that you 've been
There's no need for you
to tell us the story of your life as
I can hear all that music playing in your heart
I dont want you to be someone alike us
I just want you to know
that I have learned to love the one you are
to tell us the story of your life
Aint no need for you
to state your pain between us
and release your ache with tears
Cause I know about all your lonely rides
and all those crazy places that you 've been
There's no need for you
to tell us the story of your life as
I can hear all that music playing in your heart
I dont want you to be someone alike us
I just want you to know
that I have learned to love the one you are
Σχόλια